Reload this Page >

Red, Blue or Green Tour of Tuscany?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30th, 2000, 10:50 PM
Charlie

For any of you who have taken a tour through 'Tours around Tuscany' I would love to know which one you thought was best (red, blue or green)? <BR>What was the fare? Does Gianni conduct all <BR>the tours? <BR>Grazie. I appreciate your feedback!!

Old Dec 3rd, 2000, 12:11 PM
jan

Charlie, We were in Italy in Sept and took the red tour with Gianni. It was great. My husband,who hates to go on any type of tour has said that it was the highlight of our 2 weeks. I believe the rate was about $110.00 US per person. Gianni picked us up at our hotel at 9:00am and we returned at 6:00pm. Lunch was included and it was delightful. I made our reservations by e-mail. Have a great time. jwg

Old Dec 3rd, 2000, 12:33 PM
Nick

Does anyone have the website or e-mail address for this tour group? Thanks

Old Dec 3rd, 2000, 02:38 PM
mike

I know Christina, who is very generous in her post here at fodors, offers a tours in Tuscany/Firenze. I haven't taken one (yet), but her web site is at www.christinastour.com. I assume the "Tours around Tuscany" folks do a great job too. Just an unsolicited plug for someone who helps us all for free with solid Tuscan knowledge here on fodors boards. mike.

Old Dec 4th, 2000, 01:39 PM
m.shaw

Hi, <BR> We did the red tour in October...It was a great day!Check-out their website...there you will see email address.www.toursaroundtuscany.com I would go back and do the red tour again..Good luck,maggie