Recommendations for Airport car service

Jul 30th, 2019, 08:26 AM
Original Poster

Recommendations for Airport car service

Recommendations please for a car service to take from CDG to Paris hotel for 6-7 people.
Jul 30th, 2019, 09:13 AM

You don’t need a car service to get from CDG to Paris, just take a regular taxi from the taxi stand outside the terminal. There’s always someone there guiding passengers who will call a larger van for your group of 6-7 people. The price is fixed, €50 to the Rive Droite and €55 to Rive Gauche, you can’t do better with a car service.
Jul 30th, 2019, 09:28 AM

Here is a link you might find helpful-it shows where the locations for the taxi stands are at each terminal:

https://www.parisaeroport.fr/en/pass...paris-cdg-taxi

Taxi locations

To leave the airport, you will find taxis at the exit to the baggage claim area of your arrival terminal: Terminal 1: exit 24 on the arrivals level / Terminal 2A: exit 6 / Terminal 2C: exit 14 / Terminal 2D: exit 7 / Terminal 2E: gate 10 on the arrivals level / Terminal 2F: gate 11 ont the arrivals level / Terminal 3: exit of the arrivals hall / Terminal 2G: blue gate
Taxi fares

A flat rate is applied for taxi journey from the capital to Paris airports and vice versa.
Between Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport and Paris "right bank": €50
Between Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport and Paris "left bank": €55

Just be aware you will probably have people approach you as you get out of arrivals trying to get you to use their services. Just move on to the official taxi stand. The line moves quickly and as geetika said they will have someone there who can wave over a larger vehicle. I do believe there is a 4 euro supplement charged for an additional passengers over 4 people.
Jul 30th, 2019, 09:48 AM
Original Poster

Thank you so much! These fixed rates are definitely cheaper than the car services I saw online.

It is a fixed price to go back to the airport from Marriott on the Champs Elysees?

Last edited by JamilaZ; Jul 30th, 2019 at 09:51 AM.
Jul 30th, 2019, 09:49 AM

There is a 4 euro supplement per passenger starting with the 5th passenger.
Jul 30th, 2019, 10:16 AM

Yes according to my reading it is fixed price either direction. I have actually only gone from CDG to the city since I mostly leave France from some other city.
Jul 30th, 2019, 10:28 AM

Yes, it’s the same fixed price to the airport also, your hotel will call you a taxi.
Aug 1st, 2019, 01:20 PM

I second (third, fourth) travel to Paris by taxi. And for the trip back to the airport, I strongly suggest downloading the G7 Taxi app which allows you to order a taxi online. Très facile!