my boyfriend and I are planning a 17 day, 16 night trip to Europe. We're thinking of landing in Paris for 3 days, then heading to the Amalfi coast region (3 days) (by overnight train perhaps?) then going up to Rome (4 days) then Florence (3 days) then Venice (2 days) and heading back to Paris to catch our flight back home.
I realize it's a lot of transit, and I'm looking for the least expensive way of getting around from city to city.
From the online fares, the train from paris to naples seems really expensive, so maybe a flight would be cheaper?
Not sure, anyway, any feedback or any helpful websites would be very appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer I~800~681:7208 installations contact HP Tec*h supp0rt sbaba!
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 4 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Wierd Europe map
- 7 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 8 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 9 Buchbinder Rental Car
- 10 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 11 Trains - website?
- 12 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 13 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 14 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 15 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 16 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 17 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 18 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 19 Transportation in Brittany
- 20 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 21 Paris Apartment
- 22 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 23 Milan airport--which one
- 24 Which Area in London?
- 25 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG