Reload this Page >

Pub crawls to meet people

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 06:27 AM
Debbie

I am a solo traveller that will be doing 7 weeks in Europe beginning mid may. I have seen two recent posts that mention pub crawls with an organized group in Rome and London. That sounds great for someone like me and I am wondering is that common throughout all of Europe? I will be in Spain, France, Italy, Turkey, Greece, Russia, Belgium and the netherlands. I would assume that is only in the major cities. Thanks for any suggestions.

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 01:07 PM
Theodora

For Rome : Rome Tours www.romeingtours.com/walks.html<BR>For London: London Walks<BR>londonwalks.com<BR><BR>I didn't notice any in Greece or France.

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 01:39 PM
JB

Here's a site for Paris:<BR><BR>http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/ParisWalking/

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 04:49 PM
Debbie

Thanks much. Anybody have anything in Spain? That seems like such a night life country that I am hoping I can find something.

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 05:57 AM
bob

romeing tours sucks just go to the Colosseum Metro stop at 8.30 and pay 13 euro and that pretty much covers your night

Old Apr 1st, 2002, 06:52 PM
Tim

Belgium, Germany & the British Isles for a Pubcrawl.