Private shuttle to Disneyland

Sep 4th, 2007, 07:38 AM
Original Poster

Private shuttle to Disneyland

Are there any shared van/shuttles from Paris city hotels to the Disneyland Resort? Most private shuttles are offering EUR80 for 4pax one way! I know the RER is the best transportation option. If it was just me, I wouldn't think twice about it. BTW, how much does the roundtrip fare cost on the metro?

But with my two young kids in tow and if we're spending a whole day at the resort, I can't imagine being in a crowded train for 45min to an hour.
Sep 4th, 2007, 07:45 AM

the train is faster, the train is cheaper -- and I personally think the kids would enjoy a train more than being stuck in the back seat of a car in Parisian traffic
Sep 4th, 2007, 07:59 AM
Original Poster

How much is the train fare?

If we're spending the whole day at the park, I can imagine that the kids would sleep on the way back and therefore would probably be more comfortable in a coach or car seat. Apart from a crowded train, I'm dreading the probable long queues for the train if we leave at closing time.
Sep 4th, 2007, 09:27 AM

What long lines for the train?

Having done this I can tell you that there are NOT a lot of folks spending a day at the park as a general basis. The train has never been very crowded and I have never waited in a line for it.

Can't recall the cost, but I think it would be cheaper. Plus you control the schedule. If your two young kids can't last all day you just leave!
Sep 4th, 2007, 09:29 AM

edit...hit reply too soon.

I meant to say "spending the day at the parks and then returning to Paris" There are some but it's not huge numbers. Most folks seem to be either driving or staying in the area.