Private Guide for Vatican Tour

Apr 8th, 2002, 01:55 PM
glsebsw

Private Guide for Vatican Tour

We are a group of 4 who will be in Rome in June for two days. One day we are taking a private tour with Peter Kilby to see all the historical sights. He is not available the next day for a Vatican tour. Scala Reale does not have the morning tour available. Can anyone recommend a guide for a morning tour of the Vatican. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Apr 8th, 2002, 02:00 PM
craig

You can try www.romanholidays.com they offer private touurs all over Rome.

Apr 8th, 2002, 02:13 PM
Book Chick

American Express in Piazza di Spagna also does morning tours of the Vatican. Mario there will book your tour for you; ask if you can have Giancarlo as a guide, he's terrific!

Buon Viaggio,
BC

Apr 8th, 2002, 07:08 PM
Barb

I used Richard Westall for my group of six, and we all agreed our tour through the Vatican was wonderful. His e-mail address is [email protected]

Apr 9th, 2002, 08:19 AM
Natalie Brown

I arrange and book tours of the sights in Italy and can certainly help you with a visit to the Vatican City and Museums. Please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] for information on tours and prices.

Natalie

Apr 12th, 2002, 09:18 AM
mike

bttt

Apr 25th, 2002, 02:57 PM
Marg

If you dont manage to fix up a guide for the Vatican Museum don't worry. The museum provide excellent personal cassette guides at a reasonable cost. You have to leave some sort of document I D as security. On a recent visit to Rome we found the Vatican Museum awe inspiring. Get there early!

Apr 25th, 2002, 03:09 PM
Dr Abate

I cana offera to you de best tours, anda nica a apartment 2!

Apr 28th, 2002, 09:39 AM
Terry

Message: We were just in Rome. We took a tour with a wonderful guide, Giulia Bernardini. We did the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's. She was great. You can reach her at [email protected]. Tell her Mark and Terry sent you!

Apr 28th, 2002, 12:47 PM
larry

I would recommend Alan Epstein, who is very is very well-informed and very humorous too. You can get information at his website, astheromansdo.com. I took a tour with him in November and he was excellent.