Reload this Page >

Private Bus and Car Service between cities

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3rd, 2002, 07:24 AM
robyn raymond

I just wanted to post a positive experience that I had with a company called CNT ROMA. I was in charge of organizing the transfer of my group of 14 people between several different points in Italy. They picked us us at the airport and took us to our hotel in Rome, transfer between our Rome hotel and our Florence hotel, and then transfer between our Florence hotel and Venice. This company always arrived on time(sometimes early) and was very courteous and helpful. The owner Patrizia is extremely accomodating. I had found them on the Italian Tourist Board web site- www.itwg.com and the direct email address is [email protected].

Old Mar 3rd, 2002, 10:07 AM
Rex

Sometimes it seems like Fodors Rants'n'Raves ought to ffer a section called "Travel services you might not to think to browse here for".<BR><BR>I wonder how many hundreds of threads have passed under the bridge like this one - - scarcely ever to be found again. It doesn't even have Italy in the header.<BR><BR>Pity. This is an excellent tip.<BR><BR>Best wishes,<BR><BR>Rex<BR>

Old Mar 3rd, 2002, 11:42 AM
Robyn Raymond

Thanks Rex. I was just so happy when this company came through - it's always a worry when you arrange something important through the internet and you have no guarantees- I actually hugged the drivers when they showed up. I also think companies overseas should realize that good service pays and travelers will spread the word.

Old Mar 19th, 2002, 02:23 PM
Tom

What other cities in Italy? I can't find anything about this on their website. Curious about private driver to Menaggio or Bellagio.<BR>

Old Mar 19th, 2002, 09:27 PM

to the top<BR>

Old Mar 20th, 2002, 03:18 AM
Steve James

Tom - Here are a few for the Bellagio/Como areaBR><BR>www.barindelli.it<BR>www.autonoleggioberin i.com<BR>www.autolagocomo.it<BR><BR>Hope this helps ...<BR><BR>Steve

Old Mar 20th, 2002, 06:03 AM
Rex

Many hotels are also a good source of names.<BR>

Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 01:37 PM
topper

to the top<BR>