Reload this Page >

Priceline question

Search

Priceline question

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 02:06 PM
Jack

Priceline question

Has anyone ever used Priceline to book a Ritz or Four Seasons Hotel? If so, how did you make out?

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 02:13 PM
Luv to go

Go to biddingfortravel.com and you will find a wealth of info about bidding for hotels (and flights and rental cars). There are winning bids posted and hotel reviews by the dozens. Good luck!

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 02:38 PM
Jack

Hey Luv...... I don't see a Ritz or a FS, am I missing something?

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 02:41 PM
Gretchen

You don't get to choose your hotel with Priceline--you bid by "stars" so you would bid for a 4*. If your price is accepted they then tell you the hotel you get--it may or may not be the Ritz or FS.

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 02:43 PM
Suzy

The way Priceline works, you don't bid on a specific hotel -- you bid for a certain qualty (star ratings) and if the location is large enough, also a neighborhood. People write in to biddingfortravel to tell them what hotels they've won. If Ritz and FS aren't on the lists for the city you're itnerested in, there's a good chance that they just don't participate in Priceline. But if you want specific hotels, then Priceline isn't for you anyway.

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 02:47 PM
Jack

Thanks all.... I was just looking for a miracle. Would love to stay at either of these hotels in Paris but I guess it won't be this time. <BR><BR>Does any website offer a discount at these hotels?