Reload this Page >

Prague Transport

Search

Prague Transport

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14th, 2002, 09:55 AM
J Hull

Prague Transport

Have just returned from 4 weeks in Europe and would like to add my kudos to the previously recommended "Mikes Chauffeur" service. He provides a service to and from cities such as Munich, Vienna, Berlin and Prague. The service is less expensive for 2 or more than rail travel, its reliable, friendly and VERY quick. He can be reached on-line or at 02/4176-8231

Old Oct 29th, 2002, 08:16 AM
Tina Schwind

Due to the previous posting, I tried Mike's service as well from Vienna to Prague just this month. Mike provides excellent, professional, personable service at an economical rate and I cannot speak highly enough of him. You can confidently rely on Mike for your transportation needs.

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 11:04 AM
Gail

Do you have a website or email address for Mike's Chauffeur Service? Can four adults fit comfortably in his car? Thanks so much for your help.

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 12:44 PM
otis

i went to the website and it listed<BR>the prices......budapest - prague<BR>one way is $239 us....i'm not sure what<BR>other peoples budgets are like but that<BR>seems pretty expensive to me....i did the same trip in a train with a sleeper <BR>car for under $40 us.....i'm not<BR>trying to ruffle any feathers.....this is just my 2 cents<BR><BR>if ya wanna do the car trip a lot cheaper try www.hitchikers.org<BR>

Old Nov 11th, 2002, 03:39 AM
maggie

I would like to give a vote to Mike-Chauffeur.cz from Prague. We used his services in September to travel from Prague to Salzburg. For 2 people I thought the price was good value compared to train travel, you save on transfers or taxis both ends, plus no hauling lots of luggage up and down railway steps,in our case we would have to change trains twice and wait for connections. I dealt with Mike via his web site, prompt replies and no added extras. He is a very polite man, and very professional, excellent English. Mike even gave us a visit to Cesky Krumluv for no extra charge on the way to Salzburg. I sincerely recommend him to anyone looking for an alternative to train travel and whose days of backpacking and hitchhiking are just a distant memory.