Search

Prada outlet

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1st, 2002, 10:28 AM
Tressy

Prada outlet

Hi, my husband and I are going to Italy and France this summer. We heard there is a Prada outlet in Europe. Does anyone know exactly where it is, or any information about it? Thanks!

Old Jan 1st, 2002, 12:25 PM
Anita

Tressy,<BR><BR>There is a Prada outlet outside of Florence.

Old Jan 1st, 2002, 03:12 PM
Surlok

Tressy,<BR><BR>Check the this url:<BR><BR>http://www.intuscany.net/tuscany_shopping/spacci.htm<BR><BR>Regards, and Happy New Year!<BR><BR>S

Old Jan 1st, 2002, 03:43 PM
sherri

There is a Prada outlet in Switzerlard (right across the Italian/Swiss border). It's actually similar to one of the outlet malls in the US. In it also is Gucci, Ferragamo, Bally. E-mail me for additional info.

Old Jan 1st, 2002, 04:29 PM
Surlok

Yes, Sherri, there is, it's called Foxtown. It's posted on DolceVita web site, look it up on:<BR><BR>http://www.dolcevita.com/fashion/stockhouse/stock.htm<BR><BR>S<BR><BR>

Old Feb 9th, 2002, 09:42 AM
Cristina

Lets talk serious the Prada outlet that you are looking for is in a town south of Florence near Montevarchi. yhe actual town is called Levanella. However you must take the A1 from Florence in direction Rome and take the exit Vldarno or Montevarchi. Its about 45 minutes frim Florence and very easy to find.<BR><BR>Have a good shopping time

Old Feb 9th, 2002, 11:04 AM
Lynne

<BR>We were in the Montevarchi outlet in <BR>mid-July and the stock was really low.<BR>Lottsa tourists; v. few shoes ;-(<BR>

Old Feb 9th, 2002, 01:54 PM
ttttt

Up for other shopaholics.