Reload this Page >

Prada outle in Montevarchi? I Pelletatia

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24th, 2000, 08:26 AM
lisa peretz

Can anyone give me accurate directions from Gaiole (Badia e Coltibuono) to the Prada outlet. I know its not actually called that, but I promised a few people I would bring them gifts. Thanks.

Old Apr 25th, 2000, 11:16 AM
Paulo

If you mean the "I Pellettieri d'Italia" store this is in the little village of Levanella, on the S69 highway. From Badia Coltibuono follow east on S408 till you hit S69. Turn south and drive about 3km past Montevarchi. <BR> <BR>Paulo <BR> <BR>PS. One you're at it, you may as well consider stretching your drive (1/2 hour) to the Gucci outlet (closed Sunday and Tuesday afternoon) on Via Aretina, in the village of Leccio, near Reggello. Take S69 north till Incisa; then turn east to cross the Autostrada A1 and continue till you hit Leccio. <BR>

Old Apr 25th, 2000, 12:23 PM
lisa peretz

For I Pellettieri d'Italia: After Montevarchi, then what? Someone said something about a gas station????? <BR>I hear its really hard to find.

Old Apr 25th, 2000, 02:38 PM
gb

Paulo, Do you know any more outlets in Italy? Thanks

Old Apr 26th, 2000, 04:09 AM
Paulo

Lisa <BR>Though I drove the S69 highway once in the past, I unfortunately wasn't looking for the store ... I don't even know if it existed then (1997)! The directions above are based on its address taken from the Dolce Vita guide. It's on S69 for sure ... so it's hard to believe that it could be hard to find. Well, it may be an estate with a green fence of sorts, and a non identified entrance on the road. It must be a place with a reasonable parking lot because it's on the itinerary of many bus tours in Tuscany. Anyways, you may just call them (see below) before going, or ask around in Levanella if you haven't found them on your way there. <BR> <BR>Gb <BR>I have no personal experience with outlets in Italy (though my wife loves to shop . This is a relatively new and many outlets are popping up each year. You may want to give a look at Dolce Vita's guide to outlets in Italy (you may either make a search by Region or by Product): <BR> <BR>http://www.dolcevita.it/outlets/outlets2.html <BR> <BR>You may also wish to give a look at <BR>http://www.made-in-italy.com/shopping/factory.htm <BR> <BR>Paulo <BR> <BR>