Positano or Capri???????

Jun 29th, 2001, 08:59 PM
Lori

Positano or Capri???????

Considering Le sirenuse in Positano or Europa Palace in Capri. Is it worth to split the trip and spend time at both??? How far apart are they?

Jul 2nd, 2001, 02:39 PM
Mark

From Capri to Positrano it's a 4o minutes boat trip and they leave at 4:30pm and one at 5:30pm Sirenuse is a wonderful, romantic place I just spent part of my honeymoon there and in Capri. In Capri we stayed at Hotel Villa Brunella and it is a wonderful hotel great views and a good dinning. It
is a five minute walk from the town square but it's great to escape the crowds and the best place to swim is just doen the cliff path from the hotel
email me if you need any further info.

Jul 2nd, 2001, 03:00 PM
Myer

No No!! Don't choose. They are both on your must visit. We stayed in Sorrento and took a 20 minute boat ride to Capri. Then we took the famous Amalfi bus ride to Positano.
Go to both.

Jul 2nd, 2001, 04:35 PM
Tina

BOTH ! They are close enough & certainly WELL worth spending a night or two or however much time you have to split between each location.

I'm an avid fan of Positano --- find it's unique cliffside location to be visually stunning. I've only visited Capri on a day trip; and it can get a tad crowded with tourists. But many people say that it's well worth staying on Capri as you then can experience the charm of the island before/after all the day trippers appear.

Jul 2nd, 2001, 06:50 PM
Mikki

Loved Le Sirenuse but preferred Santa Caterina in Amalfi...take a look.