COVID-19 Travel Advisory: Stay up to date with the latest on the coronavirus pandemic.   Learn More >

Please Help,Villa Rental in Tuscany

Old Jan 25th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Original Poster

Please Help,Villa Rental in Tuscany

Hi,I really need to talk to somone who has rented/leased a Villa in Tuscany or area.
I'am in the process,deposits etc.Has anyone used Tuscany-villas.com.They have about 150 ppty's all on-line,good site,but would like some HELP...........Thanks Garry
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 08:28 AM

Hi Gary,

I think you will get more help if you re-post with a new title, like 'Experiences with Tuscany-villas,com?"

You can also use the Search box above to type in the rental company name and I'm sure you will find other posts about them.

Buona fortuna!
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 08:32 AM

You might check Slowtravel.com as well for recommendations. They seem "heavy" on Italy and as the name says, "slow travel"!
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 02:19 PM
J62

No need to repost with a different title. The recommendation for more specific titles applies to those that are too vague or generic like "HELP!" or "TRAVEL QUESTION!!"

Yours is fine. Sorry can't help with the specific recs, but slowtravel.com is generally considered the go-to site for places like Tuscany villa rentals.
Old Feb 4th, 2007, 05:43 AM

We rented a villa in Montefollenico near Montepulciano last summer through Parker Villas (parekervillas.com). It was an outstanding experience. The villa was very nice (we rented Casa Galante which held 6 people) or they have a smaller attached villa for 2 people. We took day trips by car (really a necessity for convenience) and by train from Chiusi. It is a 14th century walled town on a hill that was very charming, had a small grocery store and some terrific restaurants if you didn't feel like cooking.
Old Feb 4th, 2007, 06:00 AM

Quick suggestion: Google the name of your villa (not the agency) to determine if it's available through more than one agency. Sometimes the same property may be offered through more than one agency at different rates, so you may find it less expensive at another agency.