Pedaso / Le Marche region

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24th, 2023, 11:54 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will be in the Le Marche region and my hotel provides transportation to the Pedaso train station. I am considering taking a bus from Pedaso to Rome. Does anyone know where the Flixbus stops in Pedaso and how far it is to walk there from the train station?

Based on the address I could find on Google, it looks to be a short ~10 min walk but I don't completely trust the bus stop location I found on Google.

Thank you so much!
Old Jul 25th, 2023, 06:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
According to the Flixbus website, the stop in Pedaso is on Via Giuseppe Mazzini, where it meets Piazza Roma. GoogIe Maps says it's a 6-minute walk. I looked o at the route on Google Maps. The walking along a busy road, the SS16. There seems to be sidewalk all the way, although it makes various zigs and zags for parking lots and the like. Knowing my country, I would also expect the sidewalk to be obstructed in places by illegally parked cars. I myself wouldn't be keen on walking it, especially with a suitcase.

I would ask your hotel if they could drop you at Pizza Roma, because you plan to take the bus to Rome. I can't imagine they would refuse.