Please help out a couple in their late 20's planning Europe trip in August. We have a full 11 days not counting arriving and departing. Itinerary: Arrive in Paris and stay 4 days, Fly to Venice 3 days, train to Rome 4 days. Depart out of Rome… Do we have enough time for this? Should we choose train or fly to both cities? Also want to visit countryside in Rome? Any suggestions where to go that might see countryside with wine tasting? Any adventurous tours we should try? Bike touring? Want to see the city but not overdo it because it is a vacation. Also budget hotels or B&B recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1~800~681:7208 password reset Contact AOL Tec*h care
- 2 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 3 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 4 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 5 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 6 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 7 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 8 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 9 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 9 day trip to France
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 14 2 week May trip with kids
- 15 Arezzo - how much time?
- 16 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 17 Which Aran Island??
- 18 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 19 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 20 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 21 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 22 Easter Week in Italy
- 23 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 24 Airport Transfer
- 25 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!