Paris in September ??

Old Apr 28th, 2002, 06:38 AM
Betty

Paris in September ??

I will be in Paris the first week of Sept. What is the weather and crowds like at this time? (It will be my first time)

Old Apr 28th, 2002, 06:53 AM
mariita

BRING YOUR RAINCOAT AND ENJOY THE BEST SEASON.YOU EILL FIND THE LOCALS.ITIS "BACK TO SCHOOL" TIME.

Old Apr 28th, 2002, 08:04 AM
elaine

Betty<BR>re weather<BR>You can look at historical weather condtions for that time of year at websites like www.wunderground.com but of course that won't guarantee you anything. The weather may be quite warm, or cool. It may rain or not.<BR>Take an umbrella, and if possible a <BR>weighs-nothing polyester rain coat or jacket that you can roll into a ball if you need to. It's a great time to go.

Old Apr 28th, 2002, 09:19 AM
Betty

Thanks for the input. Elaine, I checked the website you listed and for the last 2 years the weather has been between 60-70 degrees. Sounds wonderful! and if it rains, oh well. I rather be in Paris (and London) in the rain, than at work!

Old Apr 28th, 2002, 09:20 AM
beth anderson

we've always been lucky in September ("always" only means three times in September though).<BR><BR>the first week, should still be quite nice - sunny and warm. it wouldn't hurt to take a light raincoat though.<BR><BR>beth

Old Apr 28th, 2002, 09:30 AM
LB

I was in Paris October 2000 - cool with sunny days. Returned October 2001; this time very warm, people in t-shirts. So be prepared for anything. Layers work nicely.