Paris Hotels - Where to stay?

Jan 24th, 2002, 05:18 AM
Erin

Paris Hotels - Where to stay?

I will be in Paris for about 4 nights in March. Does anyone have any hotel ideas in the St. Germain area? Location is a top priority. I want to be able to walk to food, bars, metro. Looking for something under $160 or so and clean. Thanks.

Jan 24th, 2002, 06:13 AM
elaine

Erin
If you do a search here on Paris hotel, or possibly even St Germain, you will find many suggestions in your price range. Some popular hotels in the 6th (don't know exact current prices or if you want a single or double) include the d'Aubusson (my personal favorite) the Lenox, Dauphine St Germain, Hotel du Dragon,Fleurie, le Regent,Relais St Sulpice, etc.

Jan 24th, 2002, 06:14 AM
elaine

Erin
If you do a search on this message board on Paris hotel, or possibly even St Germain, you will find many suggestions in your price range. Some popular hotels in the 6th (don't know exact current prices or if you want a single or double) include the d'Aubusson (my personal favorite) the Lenox, Dauphine St Germain, Hotel du Dragon,Fleurie, le Regent,Relais St Sulpice, etc.
Also check out www.paris.org and www.hotelboulevard.com which also have comments from past guests, as does the Paris hotel section of this Fodor's website.

Jan 24th, 2002, 07:32 AM
Rita Bryant

I stayed at Deax Continents on Rue Jacob. It was an awesome location and I loved it! Ya gotta stay in the 6th!

Jan 24th, 2002, 07:43 AM
Sue

I like Hotel des Marronniers, set back in a little courtyard, on rue Jacob. Charming, wonderful location.

Jan 24th, 2002, 08:08 AM
Rita Bryant

Deax Continents and Marrionners are a skip away from one another. Rue Jacob is wonderful!