Paris hotel "Rochester Champs Elysee"

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13th, 2000, 07:55 PM
Debra

Paris hotel "Rochester Champs Elysee"

Anyone heard of this, stayed there or know anything about it? Thanks

Old Jun 14th, 2000, 07:48 AM
elaine

I can't help you, but you can look for <BR>possible comments from past hotel guests at <BR>www.paris.org or <BR>www.hotelboulevard.com <BR>good luck

Old Jul 8th, 2001, 10:31 AM
debbie

This hotel is in the British Airways guide as one of their deals. Has anyone out there any experiences there? The pictures always look good... however, what is the neighborhood like? Cleanliness, etc.?

Old Jul 8th, 2001, 01:30 PM
Fred

People who stayed there said: <BR>Hotel Rochester Champs Elysees (4 star right bank)- <BR>nice courtyard to sit and relax <BR>on a quiet block <BR>very clean <BR>small rooms <BR>helpful, courteous staff <BR>For more Paris information e-mail me – [email protected]

Old May 18th, 2002, 11:15 PM
Taylor

We spent our honeymoon at the Rochester Champs Elysee Hotel in Paris. The room was lovely and had a breakfast nook with french doors facing a small terrace. It was just two blocks from Champs Elysee and within walking distance of the Arc de Triomphe. It is a very nice hotel on a quiet side street, near the Metro, shopping and dining.

Old May 19th, 2002, 12:08 AM
herbert

Looks like the place to be

Old May 19th, 2002, 06:43 AM
Fred

Some people who stayed there had this to say about it:<BR>Hotel Rochester Champs Elysees (4 star right bank)-<BR>nice courtyard to sit and relax <BR>on a quiet block<BR>very clean<BR>small rooms<BR>helpful, courteous staff<BR>For more Paris information e-mail me: [email protected]