Hello again everyone,
I am going to Paris and Rome in the first and second week of October.
So basically, about 4 nights in each city.
In Paris, I will be staying in a hotel which is approximately 10mins walk to the Eiffel tower and about 15mins to the train station. I would like to see these following attractions if possible during my stay. However, I need your help to plan my itinerary in order to save time and money as well.
-notre dame cathedral
-arc de triomphe
-place de la concorde
-hotel des invalides
-champs-elysees (any other recommendations? I am not too familiar with everything)
In Rome, I will be staying in a hotel which is just 10mins walk from the Vatican and also close to Metro.
-arch of constantine
-st peter's basilica
-palatine hill and museum
-piazza di spagna and navona...
I am also planning to purchase the Roma pass. I don't know if that's a good idea or not.
My budget is $100 each day. This will include food, transportation, attractions and souvenirs. I don't mind walking a lot. I just need help to put these in order for me in order to save time and money for my trip.Also which attractions should I pre-book in order to save time queuing.
This is going to be my first trip ever so I wanted to make sure that everything's gonna be okay.
Thank you everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외안전놀이터 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Driving
- 3 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 4 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 GTG Paris December 2017
- 8 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 9 Malaga Christmas lights
- 10 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 11 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 12 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 13 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 14 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 15 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 16 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 17 Poland--where else to go
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 5 days in Andalusia
- 20 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 21 South of France
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 24 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 25 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
Hello again everyone,