Pandora(or like) charms with French theme

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13th, 2011, 11:11 AM
Original Poster

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

I love my Pandora charm bracelet and like to buy charms when I travel. In Ireland I found a cute silver one with a green shamrock hanging down. I've checked the Pandora stores in Paris and the Pandora website looking for a charm with a little Eiffel Tower hanging down with no luck. Also checked the Chamilia website(similar charms.)

Does anyone have any idea where I could find such a charm made by any company? You would think withl all the Eiffel Tower stuff available and all the women who have such bracelets it would be a big seller.
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Original Poster

So I may have solved my own problem.

At first I could only find one for $5.95---cheap, cheap, cheap.

Then I found one at Macy's for $400---a little over the top in my opinion.

I finally found this one on Amazon for $30 that looks like it may fit the bill.

http://www.amazon.com/Silver-Eiffel-...3808235&sr=1-1

I'm a woman on a mission, so any other suggestions up to about $100 would be welcome.
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 11:44 AM
rcw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My sister-in-law recently purchased a lovely Eiffel Tower charm for my niece from Thomas Sabo and you can see it at http://shop.thomassabo.com/US-en/cha.../DC0001-153-14
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Original Poster

rcw----that looks absolutely perfect except the hole looks too small. It appears to go on a thinner necklace or hook on a thinner bracelet. Darn!
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 02:35 PM

Hi, I too love my Pandora and collecting charms when I travel. Just a suggestion, maybe you could buy both the charms shown above and get a jeweler to put the Thomas Sabo charm on the bead from the Amazon one, if you think it would be strong enough. Or buy a basic bead/charm from Pandora and do the same thing. The Sabo one does look nice!

Good luck with your mission!
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 05:08 PM

Hi,

I had a similiar Eiffel Tower charm on my Pandora bracelet that I bought in Florence (go figure) and it eventually fell off when the round part broke. I still have the little Eiffel Tower but have never got around to getting it repaired. I found this one on QVC
Sterling Eiffel Tower Charm but am not sure how that ring attachment would be. I like the one you found on Amazon, think I will order one myself. Thanks for reminding me to check it out .
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 07:09 AM

I know this question was posted last year. I hope you found the eiffel tower charm. If not, check out soufeel.com they have an eiffel tower charm (silver) selling for about 30 pounds. however, its not the dangling type (fits directly on the bracelet with a hole through the center)
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 07:28 AM
Original Poster

Leya----thanks for the thought.

MDH did find a perfect dangling Eiffel Tower charm on the internet and gave it to me for Christmas. It doesn't come close to the quality of my other charms, in fact it was quite inexpensive, but it is exactly what I wanted and the size matches with the dangling shamrock I bought in Ireland. I also would have preferred to buy it on one of our trips to France.

You would think that this would be huge seller for the Pandora quality of charm.
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 08:00 AM

Pandora now has international charms including a dangle Eiffel Tower. I just bought it. $45.
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 08:04 AM
Original Poster

Vicky----darn, I would have bought it. I looked on the Pandora site but still couldn't find it. Do you have the link?
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 08:26 AM

Received 22 Likes on 4 Posts
I saw Pandora French charms for sale in France, in Nice.
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 12:25 PM

I do not have a link but I got a booklet when I was in Sarasota - I had gone to buy a green Murano bead, and it showed several international charms including a London bus, Colisieum, etc. I bought the Tower at the Pandora shop - so if you have a shop near you, they should have it. I think they are brand new
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 12:54 PM
Original Poster

I had checked at a Pandora shop in Paris last Sept. and they did not have it. Neither did the Pandora or Chamilia (similar to Pandora in quality) shops in our area. I'll be back in Paris this Sept. and will look again---it just means more to buy it at the source, or maybe it's just me.