our trip rapport/scandinavio and buddahchest

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14th, 2005, 11:20 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1. My DH dressed like queer eyes tv show and blended in so much that sevral guys was hittin on him!! one in the Copyhagen and one in Buddahchest.
2. Our flight itinnry changed a little bit. we ended up goin to Buddahchest then toAmsterdamn then back to the Scandinavio. We ended up back in the Scandinavio thats where we like best. We tried to book the Jetblue but they dont go there. We ended up taking Untied and and german airline flight company called Loopstanza.
4. We was goin to count chokulas (ha!he! got ya!!) correction--count drakulas!! castle for another trip. We had bookings at our bnb and could only stay gone a week in the Eruopeeno.
5. Our newphew met us in Copyhagen. we wanted to see the dykes and windmills but he said that was in the netherlands so we will go there another time. He said his uncle billy (MY DH!!) looked good and blended inn. He and his friends Lars and Henrik took us places. The catcombs under an old church was really neat!!
c. It was my birthday while we were gone, a certain annaversary of my 39 th but I wont tell which one!! My DH gave me a NICE BIG present in the end.
7. He also gave me a typeing (key boarding) program to get my typeing skills better.

I have learned that some will make fun of my typeing or make fun at our trip. But we had a good time and really like the Scandinavio best. we even though to move there onced we retire in another few years. You cant contril what people put on here but if we have helped then good and we are very greatfull for all the GOOD and NICE remarkes from SO MANY good Fordorsites!! Takk u!!
Old Sep 14th, 2005, 11:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Untied and Loopstanza! I love it!
Old Sep 14th, 2005, 11:52 AM

Welcome back, Betty! Happy belated birthday! So, now you are a "woman of certain age", huh? Welcome the club, dear
Old Sep 14th, 2005, 11:53 AM

Opppsss... I gotta start previewing, or soon my typing will be like yours

I meant to say "welcome TO the club"
Old Sep 14th, 2005, 05:03 PM

Billy n Betty,
We love it there too and also want to move, but then we remembered Maine looks the same, has the same weather, and the same reserved people although we'd rather move to Scandinavio. We love that there is no word for humidity in Swedish -- that's the place for us. I'm from NC so maybe we could share a doublewide?
Old Sep 14th, 2005, 05:56 PM
GreenEyedCatWoman

So, you actually went to Scandinavio in September!?!?

Did you get to see any of those guys that wear the horny helmets? (Won't catch me using the "V word&quot.

Love the trip report...
Will you be posting your "pitchers" on WebHots?

Aw, c'mon, PUH-LEEEEZE!!