Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Oops - that should have been car service from ROME!!!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It would be so nice to be able to delete stupid posts... And no, I haven't had more wine than usual - no excuses.

I need the name of the car service that will pick you up early morning to take you to the ROME airport.

I can't find in on the search, because I don't know the name.

Thanks....

Old Sep 4th, 2005, 08:47 PM

Was it limoservicesrome.com? We used the service last year that everyone recommended, and it was good.

However, I recall reading somewhere that there is another company with a very similar name that is not so good.

Anyway, the contat person at the service we used was named Andrea (or somthing very similar). Someone will probably chime in soon with a definitive answer.
Old Sep 4th, 2005, 08:53 PM

Hi Brahmama, I may be wrong but I thought the car service for transportatin from the Rome airport (or to the Rome airport) was limoservicerome.com and that the company NOT to use was limoservicesrome.com. The difference being the S at the end of the word service. But again, I could be wrong.

Hopefully somehere here will verify which limo service is the correct and best one to hire. Best regards.
Old Sep 4th, 2005, 09:37 PM

Yes, LoveItaly's right. I just checked the website - the service we used was limoservicerome.com (without the "s&quot.

Though I don't have direct experience with the company with the "s", I recall reading somewhere that it wasn't so good.
Old Sep 5th, 2005, 02:35 AM

We've used www.limoservicerome.com several times and they are great! Andrea could not be more helpful !

Do be careful you use the correct url..another company seems to be trying to cash in on Andrea's company's good reputation!

http://www.limoservicerome.com