I was just looking for suggestions as to where I should spend my last month in Europe. But I would like it to be in one single place. I can make day trips around the area but would like to be anchored in a certain spot.
So far I've been to Paris, Biarritz, Lisbon, Barcelona, Montpellier, Nice, Rome, Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam, Bergen, and Oslo. I've liked everything I seen so far. I'm also trying to stay in the Schengen area, because I'm using up the last of my visa time.
It will be in August, so I'm not planning on hitting any major touristy areas. (i.e. Paris or Rome again.)
My thoughts were Toulouse, cause I'm still trying to improve my French, or maybe a small beach town in Portugal. I know everything in Algarve would probably be booked and jam packed during August, but maybe something around Porto. I don't know. Just looking for recommendations.
I'm 28 years old, single, male, and budget is relatively open.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 3 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 6 First time in Spain
- 7 Packing Champagne
- 8 Manchester hotels
- 9 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 10 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 11 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 12 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 15 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 16 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 17 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 18 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 22 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 23 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 24 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 25 Wedding In Cambridge England