Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

okay, I traveled so much that I killed my luggage any recommendations for new luggage?

Search

okay, I traveled so much that I killed my luggage any recommendations for new luggage?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6th, 2001, 09:23 AM
julie

I am so proud of myself. I didn't think that I would actually travel so much that my luggage would be distroyed. But on my last trip, a cruise, two pieces of my luggage started to rip along the seams. <BR> <BR>So now that I have managed to kill my luggage and realize that I want to buy 4 pieces with great wheel that are small enough to carry on to the plane, does anyone have recommendations of websites that have excellent deals?

Old Nov 6th, 2001, 10:35 AM
Book Chick

Julie,
Have you tried e-bags.com? What I really liked about this site is they will tell you how long it will take to get the product to you. Also, there are ratings systems, done by people who purchased the product, with how satisfied they are with it & given the same opportunity, would they purchase it again. I've only ordered a couple of small items from them, but I've been really happy with the price, quality & service.

Best Wishes,
BC

Old Nov 6th, 2001, 10:44 AM
Barbara

Here's a second for e-bags.com. I have bought several suitcases, a rolling carry-on bag and backpacks for my kids for school from them. Delivery is excellent, though I liked it better before they started charging for delivery!

Old Nov 6th, 2001, 10:49 AM
kam

A third recommendation for ebags.com. I even returned a bag to them once because it just wasn't easy to pack. No problem, great service.

Old Nov 6th, 2001, 11:01 AM
hamlet

FYI - The most recent issue of Consumer Reports has luggage ratings.