Reload this Page >

Octoberfest on Sept 27th

Search

Octoberfest on Sept 27th

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3rd, 2001, 08:06 AM
Art

Octoberfest on Sept 27th

I've had a few people respond to my earlier post, but I have lost their names. We will be in Munich at the Octoberfest on Sept 27th and are trying to meet up with a few Fodorites. We will be at the Official Souvenir stand in the park at 3:00 PM. If you are interested in meeting up with us email me. <BR>Regards, <BR>Art <BR>

Old Sep 3rd, 2001, 08:37 AM
Ursula

Paige in Munich, that's for you! <BR> <BR>Best regards. <BR> <BR>.. and best regards to you, Art, as well.. of course! ;-) <BR>Have a great trip and enjoy the beer(s) and the bratwurst -- with or without roll/mustard -- in Munich.

Old Sep 3rd, 2001, 12:18 PM
Lothar

I'll try to meet up with you guys there. I'll be in the Hacker-Schorr tent. I'll be the guy in the green lederhosen, red-checked shirt and helmet with two beer cans attached. First round is on me. Just order whatever you want and I'll take care of it.

Old Sep 8th, 2001, 08:12 AM
ralf

hope to see a lot of people there! <BR>Ralf

Old Sep 8th, 2001, 02:04 PM
aimee

Art: My husband and I will try to meet you there! We'll be arriving in Munich sometime that day - hopefully, before 3pm.