October daylight Amalfi Coast

Old Jul 29th, 2002, 06:32 PM
Dorothy

October daylight Amalfi Coast

Does anyone know the approximate hours of daylight in Italy during the second half of October? In planning my trip to the Amalfi Coast I am realizing that the experience might be significantly affected by what I could see, when. I don't mind getting up early, and I don't want to miss landscapes by traveling in the dark!

Old Jul 29th, 2002, 06:40 PM
Dorothy

Sorry - I seem to have double-posted again. Can't figure out why it happens!Maybe because I have more than one window open?? Anyway, I did get some helpful responses to this, for which I thank the senders... And does "ttt" mean sending a message to the top to get it going again? Obviously I'm pretty new to the forum, but have found it very helpful even in this short time.

Old Jul 29th, 2002, 06:57 PM
S.T.

ttt = To The Top

Brings it back to the number 1 position - helpful when the search function doesn't work properly

Old Jul 29th, 2002, 07:39 PM
jen

I am also planning a trip in early to mid october - i never thought of daylight hours.....i never saw the answer to the question.....will this affect the trip????

Old Jul 29th, 2002, 10:24 PM
Vincenzo

During the second half of October you will have sunset and its magic light on Analfi Coast at 5.15 - 6 pm.
Don't miss to watch sunset in that part of Positano going toward Penisola Sorrentina: breathless.
Have a nice trip.