New British Air fares

Search

New British Air fares

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26th, 2005, 10:51 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New British Air fares

I see British Air is having a sale of low air fares and 2 free nights at a London hotel. Its seems to me that you must book the flight before you can book the hotel and I'm curious what hotels they are suggesting. Does anyone know? Thanks.
Old Jan 26th, 2005, 11:27 AM

Just go to BA.com and link to the offer on the bottom right. Next click Now book your hotel and a list of possible will be listed. No need to fill out flight info first.
Old Jan 26th, 2005, 11:58 AM

Also, you can extend the stay at the hotels. When you call BA vacations, they will tell you what the price will be per night for an extension. That is if you want to stay more than the two nights.
Old Jan 26th, 2005, 12:52 PM

We got one of those "two free nights in London" tacked onto our trip to Greece a couple of years ago. The first night we arrived in London on a Saturday about 10:00 pm, and our departure was at 10:00 o'clock on Monday morning, which BA refused to change although there was a 3:00 pm flight. Basically, we had a Sunday in London. Our hotel was the Thistle Kensington Palace (if that is the one that faces the park--I always get the K. Palace and the K. Park confused), and we didn't have a choice of hotel. I was quite disappointed in their so-called special offer.
Old Jan 26th, 2005, 12:54 PM

We got one of those "two free nights in London" tacked onto our trip to Greece a couple of years ago. The first night we arrived in London on a Saturday about 10:00 pm, and our departure was at 10:00 o'clock on Monday morning, which BA refused to change although there was a 3:00 pm flight. Basically, we had a Sunday in London. Our hotel was the Thistle Kensington Palace (if that is the one that faces the park--I always get the K. Palace and the K. Park confused), and we didn't have a choice of hotel. I was quite disappointed in their so-called special offer.