Search

Nerja hotel

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13th, 2007, 01:45 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nerja hotel

I'm staying in Nerja for two nights in July; if anyone has stayed at the Nerja Princess or Toboso Aparturis, please let me know what you think of them. Thanks!
Old Jan 13th, 2007, 02:15 PM

I have not stayed in either hotel but I am familiar with Nerja. Toboso is near the Balcon and the beach. Nerja Princess is a couple of blocks away from the beach but on Calle Los Huertos, a nice street.

I think you would be happy with either hotel. If being close to the water is important I would chose Toboso. If you want to get the feel of a Spanish town, Nerja Princess would be a good choice.

Have you checked Paraiso del Mar? It is a great little hotel overlooking the Med next to the Parador. That might be my first choice in Nerja.

Hotel Carabeo has a great location but you would need to check to see if the street is going to be torn up. We always rent an apartment on Carabeo and it is our favorite street.

If you have any questions about Nerja I will be happy to try to answer them.

Have fun in my favorite spot in Spain.
Old Jan 15th, 2007, 04:59 AM
Original Poster

Thank you Judi. I have another question on Nerja: I have a noon flight to London from Malaga. What would be the easiest way to get to the airport from Nerja - bus, taxi, or a rental car (which I am thinking of getting for travelling Sevilla-Ronda-Granada-Nerja)? We're a family of 4.
Old Jan 15th, 2007, 05:13 AM

We drove from Nerja to Malaga airport, and it was quite easy. For what it's worth, the portion of Nerja east of the Balcon is a little nicer than the western end of town, which has more high rises. We stayed at Paraiso del Mar and loved it.
Old Jan 15th, 2007, 05:33 AM

I wouldn't stay anywhere but the Balcon D'Europa.