I am planning a trip for two around the first week of July for a wedding in Edinburgh, Scotland. We have about 14 days for this vacation. So far, we are thinking London as an additional stop but would also like to add another country to our trip that will be time and cost efficient. Has anyone completed a similar itinerary with an additional country? I would ideally like to add Portugal, France, Amsterdam...something in Europe that is not in the UK.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACTTOSHIBA Techh care
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 4 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 5 Advise Needed
- 6 10 days in europe
- 7 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 8 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 9 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 12 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 land vs river cruise
- 15 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 16 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 17 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 18 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 19 Scotland ideas
- 20 Tips for first trip to UK
- 21 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 22 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 23 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 24 The World's Greatest Churches
- 25 Malaga Christmas lights