I will be spending a few days in Milan this June with my 14 year old son...will be there to see Pearl Jam ....was wondering if you guys have any recommendations on must see sights, restaraunts, museums, etc. Any feedback is welcome!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 2 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 3 Buchbinder Rental Car
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 6 Trains - website?
- 7 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 8 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 10 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 11 Wierd Europe map
- 12 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 13 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 14 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 15 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 16 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 17 Transportation in Brittany
- 18 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 19 Paris Apartment
- 20 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 21 Milan airport--which one
- 22 Which Area in London?
- 23 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 24 Visit to France
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring