Reload this Page >

Michael Osman - Paris tour guide

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9th, 2002, 01:41 PM
Anne

I have read some rather dated posts about Michael Osman, an American art student living in Paris. Michael give tours for a rather reasonable price. I was wondering if there are any Fodorites with info more recent than August of '01?

Old Feb 9th, 2002, 04:01 PM
Peg

I have also had the pleasure of meeting Michael and touring Paris with him. Just tell him what your interests are and he will guide you in that direction. He will watch over you and care for you like a good friend! If a tour guide is what you are looking for, he is the one to book. I believe you can contact him at [email protected]. Have a great trip!

Old Feb 9th, 2002, 05:13 PM
Anne

thank you, Peg - I will email him tonight

Old Apr 30th, 2002, 11:07 AM
Michael

Does anyone have an e-mail address for Michael

Old May 9th, 2002, 05:53 AM
Barb

Does anyone know if Michael is still doing private tours? I e-mailed him a couple of days ago from the address in his web site and haven't gotten a response.<BR><BR>Does anyone have a suggestion for a private tour guide?

Old May 9th, 2002, 06:11 AM
Leah

I got an email from him the other night - I think he is very busy with tours right now and is behind on his emails

Old May 10th, 2002, 08:48 AM
WeLovedMichael

Here's another wave and rave for Michael. His email address is [email protected] and his price is under $100 for a day but you sshould add on money to cover meals he eats with you and a tip. He and his friend can get you into places that you won't hear about here or in books.