Message to Jon

Search this Thread

Old May 23rd, 2002, 05:39 PM
xxx

Message to Jon

GET A LIFE!!!!

Old May 23rd, 2002, 05:40 PM
JON

If i didn't have a life, how could I be typing this message?<BR>Help?<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>J e suis un dieu et vous &ecirc;tes les paysans indignes faibles. Arc vers le bas avant votre ma&icirc;tre!

Old May 23rd, 2002, 05:47 PM
Duh

Do you think you're special because you've figured out how to be rude in another language? Chalk it up to summer vacations.<BR>In any language: "L"<BR><BR>

Old May 23rd, 2002, 05:50 PM
karl

I am noticing all of these moronic posts by "Jon ".Is this a person that comes around once in a while,when school is out? when the nurse isn't looking? what gives?

Old May 23rd, 2002, 06:02 PM
Message to

Embrassez mon &acirc;ne<BR><BR>HeeHee

Old May 23rd, 2002, 06:05 PM
x

your head is up it,jon.

Old May 23rd, 2002, 06:07 PM
What

What little jonny is saying in French is:<BR><BR>I am a god and you are the weak unworthy peasants. Arc downwards before your Master! <BR><BR>Grandiosity is always a sign of a little man.....little jon<BR><BR>HeeHee

Old May 23rd, 2002, 06:10 PM
hello

jon<BR><BR>Quel petit homme triste<BR><BR>HeeHee

Old May 23rd, 2002, 06:14 PM
Hi

jonny boy, you may be at my momma's house but<BR><BR>Je suis dans les culottes de votre m&egrave;re<BR><BR><BR>HeeHee

Old May 23rd, 2002, 06:30 PM
Au revoir

He's officially freaked.<BR>Now he's translating and answering himself.<BR>Time for the silent treatment. This is one to ignore until he gets bored and goes to play elsewhere.<BR>

Old May 23rd, 2002, 07:16 PM
jon

Gut w&uuml;rde eine zutreffende "kleine Person" &uuml;ber das Geben mir der "leisen Behandlung" oder das Versuchen, Spr&uuml;nge sich f&uuml;hlen gut bilden zu lassen &uuml;ber ver&auml;rgert sein. Brunnen gehen f&uuml;r ihn, weil Sie Sie reisen zu Europa sagen, aber Sie scheinen, sich um dieses Forum als Ihr Plan mehr zu sorgen.

Old May 23rd, 2002, 08:38 PM
Julie

Jon must assume that he's the only one that can speak multiple languages, and that to feel special he has to let everyone know that he speaks multiple languages...<BR><BR>poor, poor little man...

Old May 23rd, 2002, 09:57 PM
xxx

So what does all this have to do with TRAVEL???

Old May 24th, 2002, 03:51 AM
ItsMe

To Jon<BR><BR>Sentite l'odore di come l'estremit&agrave; del cavallo. <BR><BR>

Old May 24th, 2002, 03:53 AM
ItsMe

To Jon<BR><BR>Se eu olhasse como voc&ecirc; eu matar-me-ia. <BR><BR>HeeHee

Old May 24th, 2002, 03:54 AM
ItsMe

To Jon<BR><BR>Su madre es m&aacute;s fea que un perro.<BR><BR>HeeHee

Old May 24th, 2002, 04:07 AM
jon

Really?<BR>My mom is very ugly and a dog?<BR>How long did it take you to think up that one?

Old May 24th, 2002, 04:46 AM
jon

By the way, you say i'm little and petty or "little man" or "little person", but I have yet to talk about or verbally abuse you or you mothers in any way. I have just been using pure sarcasm. You are the one's resorting to name calling.<BR>Do I care, No.<BR>But why then do you call me little?<BR>Aren't you the "little people" who resort to name calling and about other peoples mothers?

Old May 24th, 2002, 04:58 AM
Itsme

To Jon<BR><BR>Little man, if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.<BR><BR>HeeHee

Old May 24th, 2002, 05:03 AM
Gauloises

Du bist ein Arschloch, John, und deine Mutter ist eine dicke Schlampe.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -