Merry Christmas

Old Dec 20th, 2002, 05:42 AM
doc

Merry Christmas

From me and mine to you and yours. Traveling to the in-laws in Sandusky,Ohio for the holidays. How about you?

Old Dec 20th, 2002, 06:14 AM
Gina

Best wishes to everyone on this board for a happy and peaceful holiday season! I'm leaving today from mid-Michigan to travel north to Cheboygan, Michigan to spend the holidays with my daughter and her family (gotta spoil the four grandkids!). Stay safe, everyone.

Old Dec 20th, 2002, 03:11 PM
Rex

We'll be traveling as well, spending a few days in Kentuckiana with family. Hope Santa brings free upgrades to put into your stockings.

Still crossing my fingers for interst in a GTG for OH/IN/KY/MI... search for "Cleveland" or GTG.

Best wishes,

Rex

Old Dec 20th, 2002, 04:33 PM
Bob

No traveling for us. Staying around beautiful Northern California before we head out again next year for more exploring. Have a great Holiday all!

Old Dec 20th, 2002, 06:47 PM
Betsy

Same here, Bob. Although the Bay Area is in the throes of el Nino and is soggy to the max at the moment. Looking for mushrooms growing under the bed. Spending Christmas here in front of the fire with my family.