Merrett shoes

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 02:56 PM
R

Merrett shoes

Does anyone have a web site for Merrett shoes? I would like to buy a pair for a London Paris trip in April, but can't find a site. Thanks

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 02:59 PM
c

Could you possibly be meaning Merrils? if so, just type the name into your search engine..they sell them in Nordstroms.

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 03:50 PM
R

I thought they were Merrett, but searched Google for Merrils and got nothing. I'm in the middle of nowhere and do not have a Nordstroms. Maybe their web site? Thanks for the help.

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 04:00 PM
bonnie

Are you looking for a line of outdoorsy footwear called Merrells? Find them at any recreational gear website...Campmor, REI, Sierra Trading Post. They probably have a website too.

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 04:05 PM
Mara

http://www.merrellboot.com/
The website has links to dealers in U.S., as well as online.

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 04:11 PM
John

Land's End has Merrell clones advertised for 30 bucks. http://www.landsend.com/cd/frontdoor/

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 06:51 PM
R

I can't thank you all enough. I knew you would all come through for me. R

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 09:54 PM
BB

Merrills are the MOST comfortable shoe in the world. I have a horse ranch and live in mine 18/7! You can find them at just about any shoe store. I live in a very rural area and our little shoe store carries them. Also, LL Bean carries a look alike for much less. Maybe they are just as comfy. Good luck and keep searching. They are worth it.

Old Feb 12th, 2002, 03:40 AM
R

Thanks to all of you, I just ordered a pair from their web site on sale for $29.99! I hope they fit. R.

Old Feb 12th, 2002, 04:17 AM
Miss/Mr X

Cabela's sells them, too, $5 cheaper than my local sporting goods store. Get almost all my clothes from Lands Ends, but their knock-offs look poor in comparison to Merrells.

Am glad to see this post because am planning to buy a pair this week. Glad to see they make grey ones.

Old Feb 12th, 2002, 04:18 AM
Miss/Mr X

Clarification: Cabela's sells the Merrell brand (not knock-offs).