Mark Warner

Jul 9th, 2003, 03:00 PM
Original Poster

Mark Warner

Anyone stayed at Mark Warner Club Altinel (near Bodrum)?

If so, how was it?
Jul 9th, 2003, 03:19 PM

Dear Klar,

I know the Club Altiner but don't know Mark Warner Club Altiner. If Club Altiner change their managment I would say I have no idea BUT I know the club Altiner. The hotel had bad managment when I was living in Turkey and I was getting many complains from tourist because of the service and food they served.
If I were you I would be careful abotu this hotel

Sinan Akdeniz
[email protected]
Jul 9th, 2003, 03:26 PM
Original Poster

Mark Warner Club Altinel (with an L) not AlTINER- Do you mean the same place?
Jul 9th, 2003, 04:57 PM

Yes Klar,

I think we are talking the same place.

CLUB ALTINER. Maybe they changed their manegment, because I saw on my hotels book belongs to 1998 Merit Altinel Bodrum and their address is:
Duvarli tarla Mevkii, Bodrum - Guvercinlik arasi 11 KM and their phone number is 252- 367 1848 and fax 252 367 1846 -47
If the informations that I wrote above are same, there is NO DOUBT that the hotel I mentioned is your hotel.

Sinan Akdeniz
[email protected]
Jul 9th, 2003, 11:20 PM
Original Poster

Thanks, yes, it is the same place - However, Mark Warner have taken over the hotel for their all-inlusive holidays, so maybe management/food are better now?
Thinking of going in August. Will it be far too hot?
Jul 10th, 2003, 04:04 AM

Dear Klar,

I told you before they may change their manegment so you migh be right their service would be good now I HAVE NO IDEA.

Bodrum is not hot in august the teprature up to 30-35 DegreeCelcius (90-105 F). If you go to Antalya you can get 40-45 C (120-130 F)

Sinan Akdeniz
[email protected]
Jul 11th, 2003, 01:29 AM

Dear Klar,
There is Rixos Hotel near Warner Club and it is a new hotel.You may want to check it. These kind of places can be too crowded with tourists and even the management is good the food may taste not very good,the service may delay,not enough lounge on the beach..etc.Why don't you prefer Boutique hotels?Like Goldenkey or Fuga or Maki?or you can stay at places like CLub Turkbuku.They rent apart(bathroom,bedroom,small kitchen,livingroom) incl breakfast about 50$perday..