Reload this Page >

Mapping Paris addresses

Search

Mapping Paris addresses

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9th, 2002, 01:30 PM
Gwen

Mapping Paris addresses

Hi,<BR><BR>Anyone know where I can find a good online source to map a couple Paris addresses?<BR><BR>I'm trying to decide which train station to arrive in, based upon where I need to go when I get there, and I'm having a hard time finding the street name I need on any of the maps I've found. <BR><BR>Thanks in advance!<BR><BR>Gwen

Old Sep 9th, 2002, 01:49 PM
Nikki

www.pagesjaunes.fr<BR><BR>Click on "les Photos de Villes", select Paris and you'll get maps and pictures for any address.

Old Sep 9th, 2002, 01:55 PM
Alice

Also use www.mappy.com

Old Sep 9th, 2002, 02:30 PM
Paris fan

Gwen, Are you sure that you have a choice about which station you arrive at? I thought certain routes arrived and departed from certain stations. Do you mean Metro station? A great map that would be handy for you is the Paris Mapguide by Michael Middleditch. Very detailed and even has bus routes. Look for it at your bookstore or online at Amazon or B&N.

Old Sep 9th, 2002, 05:58 PM
Michael

The French Yellow and White pages give you an option to map the address you looked up; this is how I found my friends' hotels to pick them up. In any case, you can't choose your RR station, each station serves a different region, some obviously so, as in Gare du Nord and Gare de l'Est.