Search

Mallorca Hotel

Search this Thread

Old May 30th, 2003, 08:15 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mallorca Hotel

Hi,
I will be traveling to Mallorca this August with 2 friends. We are all in our late twenties/early thirties and are looking for a combination of great beaches and fun nightlife. Not knowing the area well, we are having trouble finding a hotel that might be convenient for both. Can anyone make a recommendation?
Thanks!
Old May 30th, 2003, 08:20 AM

hi vacationsd!

Try this website www.holidaysuncovered.co.uk, it has 100s of european hotels that have been either recommended or slated by fellow travellers. (Remember Mallorca is sometimes spelt Majorca when you search). Have fun! I am trying to find somewhere for us 4 girls this summer too. Last two years we 'larged it up' in Crete and Lanzarote. Looks like it will probably be Spain this year lots of sand, sun and sangria
Old May 30th, 2003, 10:32 AM
Original Poster

hi EnglishOne,
Thanks for the response, I'm going to check out the website. We too are off in search of sangria, cerbeza and fun!
Have fun, and maybe we will see you in Spain!
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 04:14 AM

Hi from Mallorca, I'm your age and live here, so I know what you want ! If you are british the best area, no doubt, is Palma Nova - Magalluf: beautiful beaches, cheap beer & food and hundreds of bars and discos that will make you sorehead every morning. and of course girls girls & girls, much in the " everything allowed" way. Go for it !
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 07:26 AM

Hi Mote - we have now booked our holiday and are going to Arenal. We are a bit too old for loads of clubbing but not past it and go out every night for drinks and dancing but not over the top (all got partners!)My friend has done all the arranging for this little holiday.

So what do you think of Arenal? Have we done the right thing? Lots to do but not over the top, hopefully!
Old Feb 10th, 2004, 01:35 PM

I too am interested in going to Majorca this summer with 2 other girlfriends (we are in our early 30s). Besides laying out in the sun and partying at night (which is fine and good) is there a lot of sightseeing to do? Easy to get around? Help? Can't decide between Majorca or Costa del Sol