Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Malaga Spain, Room Mate Valeria or H10 Croma?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6th, 2023, 03:07 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So, I have a reservation at Room Mate Valeria in Malaga for the beginning of April, but this morning I got a 25% off code from H10 hotels, and found the H10 Croma is available. It has great reviews, seems to be in a pretty good location as far as being within walking distance of pretty much everything, and on the edge of the historic center. I did have a few niggles about the Room Mate when I booked it because of reviews that it can be noisy, both traffic wise and because of the roof top deck.

Does anyone have experience with either of these two hotels, or any comments on the location of either? I need to act with some speed to take advantage of the discount code.

Last edited by natylou; Dec 6th, 2023 at 03:09 PM.
Old Dec 6th, 2023, 09:29 PM

I know the location of both. The Valeria is in SoHo trendy, arts district, and I've been on the roof top deck for drinks and the views.
The new H10 Croma is near the river and the wonderful Atarazanas market. The new H10 hotels really are a step above, and I like them very much. Also they're a good value with the discount. I belong to their loyalty program and will be staying at the H10 Croma at the end of Holy Week.
Old Dec 6th, 2023, 10:17 PM
Original Poster

Thanks Maribel, I have booked a cathedral view room, and am feeling good about it. Apparently the H10 also has a nice rooftop bar.