Search

Madrid Restaurants Fall 2019

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28th, 2019, 07:44 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Madrid Restaurants Fall 2019

Hi guys,

I am a food lover who is interested in sharing his picks with others. These are the restaurants that I have visited recently, which are a must if you are visiting Madrid. These aren't the cheapest you will find, but I know if you visit these restaurants, you will probably eat a the Top restaurants in Madrid. Previous booking required.

1-. La Malanga

Mercado de la Cebada is one of those local food markets where you can still smell the old-fashioned stalls from the XIX century, where 'madrileños' bought fresh products. La Malanga is a hispanic-american sloppy food restaurant with a 3 sq. meters kitchen. Sebas, a Cordon Bleu chef master, cooks perfect Ceviches, amazing 'arroz Chaufa' and freshly served barbaqued octopus. A must to check, specially on week days, as you will be more comfortable.

2-. Lakasa

Contemporary cuisine adapted to old school Spanish dishes. Probably you will be ending paying around 60-80€ per person if you really want to get full, but it's a delicious and unique experience. Check their instagram page for daily suggestions!

3-. El Brote

My vegetarian pick is now at its best season. This restaurant focuses on wild mushrooms and fall is all about that! 'Boletus' and 'Niscalos' are probably the most common & known ones, but deffinitely worth to try the rest. Perfectly when combined with a white wine bottle.

4-. Charoles

Travellers interested in trying the best regional dish, must visit El Escorial, a beautiful town in Madrid's northern mountain range. 1 hour away from the center. 'Cocido madrileño' is their specialy. Fully served chickpeas stew with noodles and all sorts of meat and vegetables. A 'siesta' is recommended afterwards.

5-. Nakeima

I would say that this goes beyond expectations. A must if you are a foodie. They don't accept reservations, you just need to visit the restaurant at 12.30PM, when they give away tickets at the line. 1/2 bites dishes which will make you try new flavours! A food trip totally recommended.

These are 5 recommendations related to food, but if you are interested in discovering the city alternatively visit my blog.