Lugano Paradiso

Mar 23rd, 2004, 10:22 AM
Original Poster

Lugano Paradiso

We've booked a night at the Hotel Domus Garni located at 24A Riva Paradiso in Lugano Paradiso, but haven't been able to locate a detailed map the area.

Is anyone familiar with this hotel? Is there only one train stop in Lugano Paradiso? Is the hotel in walking distance from the station for healthy people with wheeled luggage? Any information would be greatly appreciated
Mar 23rd, 2004, 12:05 PM
yk

FredsMom-

You should consider contacting the hotel directly for directions.
There appears to be a train station called Lugano-Paradiso, but I don't know how far it is from your hotel. To find the location of your hotel, try mappy.com
Mar 23rd, 2004, 02:38 PM
Original Poster

I like mappy.com. Never seen it before. Thanks. Is anyone familiar with the Hotel Domus?
Mar 24th, 2004, 11:04 AM
yk

I'm curious. Any particular reason why you want to stay in Paradiso instead of Lugano?
Apr 5th, 2004, 09:11 AM
Original Poster

It was a matter of $$$ and the fact that it's just an overnighter to rest from a flight and long train trip on our way to the Cinque Terre.

We'll probably get into town after six pm and leave before noon the next day. We love Switzerland and hope to just get an impression of whether we'd like to come back to Lake Lugano some other time.