Love this board...

Jul 27th, 2003, 07:06 PM
Original Poster

Love this board...

Just wanted to say that I have planned 6 trips to Europe over the past 2 years using this site. I have received great information about just about everything to do with travel and the best restaurants and hotels I ever stayed at were the ones I was introduced to on this website... The best guidebook is written by the people who were just there. I plan on going to Sweden next and look forward to planning my trip with my fellow Fodorites! Thanks!
Jul 27th, 2003, 09:14 PM
dln

Ligonberry, like you, I have found so much here! Sometimes I read for the practical information, but truthfully, it's people's stories I like the best.

Jul 28th, 2003, 01:20 AM

How refreshing! I am very new to this board. I found it while looking for a place to vent and warn people of a particular London apartment vacation rental experience. Perhaps if I had found this informative board sooner, I would have booked a more reputable place. After being accused of being a "troll" on my very firs post, it became entertaining as well as informative. I am always eager to see what IRA and INTREPID have to say about a topic that catches my eye. I think it was IRA who recently responded to someones complimentary post of him as like being greeting in the morning with roses. I am half asleep so I can't recall it exactly, but it was lovely. Because of a great trip report by another poster, I will be including Lugano in my next trip itenerary.
Jul 28th, 2003, 05:59 AM
jmw

And this forum helps get landlocked folks like myself through the dry seasons. I always find something interesting. The only trouble is I'll never live long enough to visit all the places I've "copied and pasted". Affectionately, J.

Jul 28th, 2003, 06:08 AM
ira

Thank you for the kind words, Calamari.

I enjoy your postings, too.
Jul 28th, 2003, 11:57 PM

LOL, jmw! Me, too!