Reload this Page >

Looking for a cheap yet comfortable hotel in Paris

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9th, 1999, 12:59 PM
Jen

Anyone know of a cheap (Under 400 FF) yet clean and comfortable hotel in the 15th or 6th, around Gare Montparnesse? I'm looking for my trip in January. I'm a poor student but I don't want to stay in a hostel.

Old Nov 9th, 1999, 05:40 PM
Diane

Try http://www.hotelboulevard.com <BR>I stayed in the 14th on rue Daguerre and enjoyed it very much.

Old Nov 10th, 1999, 05:50 AM
Carol

Also try www.paris-hotels.com, and www.paris-touristoffice.com. Both will have lots of hotel listings. Paris-hotels.com has pictures and good maps showing the hotel location, and you can book through them.

Old Nov 10th, 1999, 05:52 AM
Carol

Hi Jen: Forgot to tell you that at this time of year, the prices are great, so look at 2 and 3 star hotels (which you ordinarily couldn't afford)in addition to 1 stars. Also--I know you don't want to stay in a hostel, but I've read about a beautiful one in the heart of the Marais--I just don't know the name.

Old Nov 19th, 1999, 12:00 PM
Kavey

Stayed in Argonaut in October 99 <BR> <BR> <BR>Cheap, very tiny rooms but clean. <BR> <BR>Make sure you ask for room with Shower AND WC. <BR> <BR>Kavey