Search

london hotels

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29th, 2002, 03:20 PM
some girl

london hotels

after doing much research, i finalized the cumberland hotel as the most convenient place to stay---due to its location and price. have anyone out there stayed at the cumberland in maple arch? your opinions? what other hotels in the same area would you recommend?????

Old Aug 29th, 2002, 03:51 PM
mike

The cumberland hotel I've heard is allright. My brother went there about 2 years ago and he said it was a large hotel in london that was centrally located.

Old Aug 29th, 2002, 04:02 PM
suzy

i would recommend the thistle marble arch. its a nice hotel. we stayed there this past summer. its a little higher in the price range. but niceeee.<BR>

Old Aug 29th, 2002, 04:24 PM
xx

There really is no place on London that is that inconvenient...there are tube statons EVERYWHERE!<BR><BR>So get a good dealllwhereever it is!

Old Aug 29th, 2002, 04:25 PM
Alec

I understand that there is an extensive refurbishing work going on throughout this year, leading to closure of lounges and restaurants, with accompanying noise, dust and disruption. I'd personally stay away from this hotel until the work is complete.