london hotel help please!

May 18th, 2001, 04:43 PM
lisa

london hotel help please!

hiya all...
i have an unexpected opportunity to go to london!!!.. i have been many times before.. and always stayed at the same hotel..trouble is.. its booked!
my travel dates are may 29 - june 25 2001..i am looking for very inexpensive but clean accomidations...40pounds or less...any suggestions?

thanks in advance...
lisa

May 20th, 2001, 10:19 PM
lisa

hiya all...
still looking for help here.. down to 8 days before my trip!

any suggestions on a hotel would be great.. as stated before..i am looking to spend around 40 pounds for a single room.
thanks again.

May 21st, 2001, 04:26 AM
Janie

Hi Lisa,
Is cost an issue?
I am looking at hotels for approx 40-60 per night - probably the cheapest rate. I am looking in the area of Bayswater (I live here). It is an extremely good position. I can give you a few ph numbers if you wish...contact me on my email address. (I will be out of the office for the 22nd & 23rd, will get back to you on 24th - hope this is not too late!!!

May 21st, 2001, 05:04 AM
Susan

Hi Lisa. Living in London, I know it can be extremely expensive to find a hotel in a nice, safe area of town. I would suggest the Regent Palace which is huge, right in Picadilly Circus (almost everything is within easy travelling distance), and not bad at all (although most of the rooms share bathrooms on each floor but they are clean and have private showers, etc.). Hope this helps.

May 21st, 2001, 07:47 AM
Betsy

Lisa

I had a good experience with www.laterooms.com. All went as stated on the site and I would use them again.

Good Luck