lodging in Alstadt Nord Cologne

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3rd, 2024, 11:43 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am a self employed entrepreneur, traveling with 2 of my employees, on business and need to stay in the Alstadt Nord area. I am hoping for a large apartment or condo or house. Even a recommendation for a hotel with family suites would be so helpful. Our budget is mid range. our dates are April 10-13, 2024.

I look forward to any recommendations.
Old Jan 3rd, 2024, 01:48 PM

Last January I stayed in the CityClass Alter Markt. However I don't think it's what you will be looking for - rather small hotel rooms which seem unsuited to someone going to work in their rooms, although close to bars and restaurants. It was in a nightspot area. It does come up on a search for Altstadt-Nord, but that seems to be a very wide area so I think your search needs to be more specific. (Near the train station? Near a particular street?)

I think you should do a search with booking.com and get people's opinions of your hotels, I think that will bring more. A few people here have been to Cologne before, I might have been one of the most recent, but others will come along too.

Lavandula
Old Jan 3rd, 2024, 02:48 PM
Original Poster

Thank you. I'll check that out. And, as the search progressed I decided that we will do 3 separate rooms in the Alstadt Nord area. I'll appreciate any recommendations.
Old Jan 3rd, 2024, 07:41 PM

Received 12 Likes on 1 Post
The Marriott near the train station in the city center is very nice.e