Les Crayeres - cost of lunch?

Sep 13th, 2003, 03:05 PM
Original Poster

Les Crayeres - cost of lunch?

Hi everyone,

I'm probably crazy asking this so late, but we'll be near Reims October 1st to 4th. I haven't even tried to make a lunch reservation yet at Les Crayeres, but thought I might try. Can anyone tell me how much to expect to pay for lunch? Do I just e-mail them to try and get a reservation?

thanks very much!

Karen
Sep 13th, 2003, 04:37 PM

With wine lunch for 2 will cost at least $200 and probably closer to $300. They have a website. You can make reservations and see the menu on their website. You may not have a problem getting a reservation on a week day, I didn't but that was February. Good luck it is great restaurant.
Sep 13th, 2003, 07:48 PM

I recently made a reservation for lunch at Boyer-les Crayeres at the chateau's website [email protected]

I received a prompt and polite confirmation within hours. They will ask you to reconfirm your arrival three days in advance. The telephone number is (0)3-26-83-80-80.

Bon appetit.

Woody
Sep 13th, 2003, 10:05 PM

When I say, "I received a prompt and polite confirmation within hours," I should add to be mindful of the time difference -- nine hours from the west coast. Frankly, I was not expecting a reply until the next day.
Sep 14th, 2003, 03:00 PM
Original Poster

Thanks Woody,

I sent them an e-mail requesting a reservation, and then found the online form and did that as well. I already got a reply, and managed to get a lunch reservation for October 2nd. Woohoo!

Thanks for your help.

Karen