Reload this Page >

Leaving Luggage at Paris airport

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2nd, 2000, 09:46 PM
Art

We will be spending just one day in Paris this trip and would like only to take our carryons to the hotel and store our checked luggage for 1 day. Are there lockers at the airport (CDG) and would you recommend them? <BR>Any suggestions appreciated. <BR>Thanks <BR>Art <BR>

Old Aug 3rd, 2000, 07:17 AM
Art

To the top. Hope someone can help. <BR>

Old Aug 3rd, 2000, 08:27 AM
Thyra

Art, I have not used the lockers at the airport, but I can happily report on the quality of lockers at most major Paris Train stations. They are clean and the staff is very nice. They are coin operated have 3 different sizes that should be able to fit nearly everything.

Old Aug 3rd, 2000, 08:38 AM
buddy

This website says there are no luggage lockers. http://www.parisdigest.com/transport...esdegaulle.htm

Old Aug 3rd, 2000, 10:12 AM
Richard

For security reasons, there are no lockers or left-luggage facilities at CDG.

Old Aug 8th, 2000, 06:42 AM
Carole

One of the hotels at CDG will allow you to check your luggage for a small fee. Unfortunately, I cannot remember the name -- and there are 2 hotels of this particular chain but only 1 takes luggage so beware. You need to take a shuttle bus and it will add a great deal of time to your trip so you may be better off taking a train into Paris and putting your luggage in a locker there.