Last Supper Tickets?

Old Jan 11th, 2000, 09:04 PM
Dayle

Last Supper Tickets?

I know this has been posted, but my search can't find it. Does anyone have the info handy on how to get advance tickets to view The Last Supper? Grazie mille!

Old Jan 12th, 2000, 06:54 AM
Rex

I think there is a company that will do it for you, but I can't find their name right now (I believe they also offer reservation service for the Uffizi in Florence). Otherwise, it appears that you can do this by phone; not sure if there is any online contact possible.

See the following:

htttp://users.iol.it/kiwi.milano/mue_leon.htm
http://www.smau.it/magellano/english...iosi/index.htm

Phone number and hours listed there, along with a little bit of other info.

Best wishes,

Rex

Old Jan 12th, 2000, 03:24 PM
elaine

here you areAs of spring 1999, if you want to see da Vinci's Last Supper in Milan, a reservation is required. Groups of 25 are admitted at 15-minute intervals. Admission is $6.50 plus a 1$ booking fee and can be reserved from 8am to 8pm at 39 02 89 42 11 46.

Old Jan 12th, 2000, 05:34 PM
Dayle

Rex and Elaine, thank you!

Old Jan 12th, 2000, 07:59 PM
stirfry

I would like to pre-book some tickets for the last supper, too. But where can you advance information about the menu?

Old Jan 13th, 2000, 07:38 AM
Betsy

Re: Last Supper: I was in Milan last Sept.(99) and saw the da Vinci painting with no advance tickets. You can just go and stand in line. We went at the end of the day, but not TOO close to closing, and stood for half an hour, had a great time talking to others waiting. It was very efficient, and could be for you if you are unsuccessful at reservations, which can be so difficult in Italy. I often find if you just show up, be very sweet, and patient, not pushy, and show a lot of interest in whatever it is you want to see, that you can get in. Good luck.