Reload this Page >

L'approdo Hotel -Rapallo

Search

L'approdo Hotel -Rapallo

Search this Thread

Old May 6th, 2002, 04:15 AM
Peter

L'approdo Hotel -Rapallo

My wife and I are staying overnight at the L'approdo Hotel in Rapallo, whilst visiting Portofino. As we are only there one night, anyone reccommend a restaurant in Rapallo that is good??? Does anyone know what the hotel is like?

Old May 6th, 2002, 05:32 AM
Vincenzo

Peter, <BR>really I don't know hotel L'Approdo.<BR>Anyway I am glad to suggest you two very good restaurants.<BR>ROCCABRUNA, in a place named Savagna.<BR>ANTICA MARIA in Vico della Rosa. <BR>Have a nice trip.

Old May 6th, 2002, 10:15 AM
Gail

If you can, have dinner in Portofino. You'll never forget the view. I'll try to get back with the name of the restaurant we had dinner at. It was on the narrow pier right below the beautifully painted row of buildings.

Old Apr 9th, 2003, 01:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Peter,<BR>Did you stay here? I am considering it for a trip.
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 04:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get in a taxi (or bus) and spend the evening in Portofino. There are a handfull of restaurants (expensive) that you can choose from. My preferred is &quot;Tripoli&quot;, because it's in the square, the food is all pretty much the same at all the places, but it's less expensive than the rest.<BR>If you had another night I'd reccommend my favorite restaurant in the whole world in Santa Margarita &quot;Oca Bianca&quot;. Fine dining in a casual but elegant atmosphere. Best food and wine you can find. <BR>Rapallo is filled with lots of tourist haunts, but try one of the two I suggested. The bus system works really well there, otherwise take a taxi. Both towns are extremely close, and there is only one road in and out (which is along the coast) that ends in Portofino. Not more than a 15 minutes from Rapallo.<BR>Ciao, Melissa