Reload this Page >

Lancia for car rental

Search

Lancia for car rental

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20th, 2001, 09:45 AM
Pete

Lancia for car rental

My travel agent reserved a "Lancia" for my car rental in Italy. What is a Lancia and does any one know if they are comfortable and if they any good? I'll be traveling from Milan to Almalfi. Does anyone know a web site for that type of car? <BR>Thanks <BR>Pete

Old Mar 20th, 2001, 09:54 AM
Ed

Have you tried, um, <BR> <BR>www.lancia.com <BR> <BR>??

Old Mar 20th, 2001, 10:00 AM
Pete

ED, I tried it yesterday and it did not load. Thanks, I tried it again and it worked. <BR>Pete

Old Mar 20th, 2001, 10:48 AM
ehowland

We had a Lancia last year in France. Was a nice mid-size car (not too big, though). Ours was a diesel with a standard transmission. Great gas milage and very comfortable. Would compare it to a Ford Taurus. Sorry, I can't help you with a web site.

Old Mar 20th, 2001, 11:34 AM
Rich

Pete: <BR> <BR>I had a Lancia Station Wagon (or Estate <BR>Wagon) a year ago in Italy and it was fine. It was larger than just two of us absolutely needed, but handled great. <BR> <BR>Rich

Old Mar 20th, 2001, 11:51 AM
Jim

Pete <BR>Just got this email Newsletter from AutoEurope within the last hour. You may be interested. <BR>One Week Car Rental In Italy as low as $125 USD! Rental includes VAT, unlimited miles, theft insurance, and collision <BR>insurance. Must book by 3/31/01 for pickups by 8/31/01 <BR>Additional taxes may apply. Offer may be suspended at any time. <BR>

Old Mar 20th, 2001, 04:16 PM
Myra

Hi, Does a Lancia have a big enough trunk to accomadate 4 pieces of luggage? We are 4 adults. If not what car do you reccomend, and what is the best place to rent it from? Thanks Myra

Old Mar 20th, 2001, 05:14 PM
StCirq

I don't know of a website, but I did get a brand new (28 miles on it!) Lancia from AutoEurope last summer, and it was one of the most fun cars I've ever driven in France. It's kind of like a Renault Mégane sedan but much spiffier-looking and with all kinds of fancy stuff I didn't even dare play with. The trunk was big enough for us to put three standard steward-sized roller bags, two bulging backpacks, and one computer case in - don't know how that translates to your request. But the car was wonderful!